Monday, September 28, 2015

Nike Socks











Add caption

Nike socks are comfortable and stylish at the same time! They come in different colors so they can match with any color clothing.There are 2 versions of Nike socks, Elite Version and Dri-Fit Version.My first time wearing Nike socks was when i was 10 yrs old. I washed them everyday so I can wear them to school the next day. Now I have more than one pair so i can wear them whenever I want!

My friends have Nike socks. Some of my family members also wear Nike socks. The first time I ever wore Nike socks, I knew I would get more soon. Comment below if you have Nike socks* When I was younger, I would wear them till they ripped. I have breast cancer socks with the breast cancer sign on the side.

 Go Check Them Out At:  www.Footlocker.com/
Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. You now have 4 paragraphs. You need 6 more, at least, for a good grade. :) Thank you for putting in the effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete