Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Eclipses

                                  Eclipses


The first eclipse was on July 28,1851.solar eclipse occurs when the moon gets between Earth and the sun, and the moon casts a shadow over Earth. But this can only happen if the moon is at the new moon phase. I can honestly say that I've never seen an eclipse before, only family members of mine have seen them, but I've seen pictures of them and they look pretty cool! Have you ever seen an eclipse?

My questions before learning about eclipses were: What do they look like? How do they form ? How long do they last ?
When I was younger, I used to fear what was in space. I didn't know what was out there, all you saw when you look up in the night was black. And at that age I was scared of the dark, so I would never stay outside past 7:00.  I did not fear the moon though, I liked the sight of it. Be sure to comment on the blog! -Johnnie
Image result for lunar eclipse
^^Lunar Eclipse^^
(Also Called Blood Moon)


Image result for solar eclipses
^^Solar Eclipse^^


They both form the same way, the just look different because they're at different stages.


Hope You Liked!

1 comment:

  1. While it's nice to see you put the effort in, this is still not paragraphs of your own writing. It's just a few sentences...Please think about what you could write about that is your opinion, or that you could write about for a few paragraphs. Biographies are always pretty fun.

    ReplyDelete