Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Jordan Retro 13

Image result for jordan retro 13

The Jordan Retro 13 shoe is currently one of my favorite pair of shoes. They are very comfortable to run and walk in. The shoe is made for sports and the way it's designed protects your ankle which helps prevent injuries. They are great for playing sport such as football, basketball, tennis, or track to name a few. Personally I think they are too stylish to destroy playing sports. 

Image result for air jordan retro 13 shoes

These shoes are my first choice when I am trying to look my best.No matter what color I have at the time I can always find some fresh clothing to match with them. My first time wearing Jordans it felt like my foot was inside a  pillow. They were very comfortable and stylish. I love to dress in a fresh outfit and a new pair of 13's. Michael Jordan "hit the jackpot" with these shoes. One day I hope to have a pair in every color! You can check out all different style of Jordans atwww.nike.com/Air-Jordan-Shoes,www.footlocker.com/‎, Or www.finishline.com. 

1 comment: