Thursday, October 1, 2015

2k


Image result for 2k 16 real cover2k  is a basketball game that can be played on most devices. It has all of the professional basketball teams you see on t.v. on there. It's different types of dunks,different types of shots, and different types of passes. You can also create your own person/player to play with. You can either go online and play with friends, play story mode, or play the CPU or, computer.
The rating of 2k is 9 out of 10 stars!
Release date is September 29, 2015 .
 
        My first time playing it was when I was 10 years old. It was fun even though I had no one to play with. I used to make cool shots then watch the replay of it. Now I'm more into Madden/Black Ops. Don't worry 2k, I wont forget about ya! 
 
The 2k 16 price is $59.99
Thanks for viewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment