Monday, January 25, 2016

OBJ (Odell Beckham Jr)

OBJ (Odell Beckham Jr) is a professional NFL Football player. He's #13 on the NY Giants and plays WR (Wide Receiver). 
Image result for odell beckham
Add caption

He's known for his catch in 2014 he made getting fouled by the defender and using one hand , making the TD Vs the Dallas Cowboy's Defender, Brandon Carr , Who said “I'm sick of talking about it a year later,” he continued. “It's old. I don't want to talk about no more, but y'all [media] just keep bringing it up, though. I'll just go out and handle it, though. I've been through a lot.


Image result for obj catchImage result for obj catchImage result for odell beckham jr catch

1 comment:

  1. This is good, but you copy pasted it. Take it down and then tell me in your own words about what your read. Summarize.

    ReplyDelete