Sunday, December 6, 2015

The Walking Dead

                      The Walking Dead

The walking dead is a horror game made by Telltale Games. In the game, you kill zombies and meet survivors. The more survivors you meet, the better chance of you surviving the zombie apocalypse...if it ever ends. You have a limited amount of food, a limited amount of water, and a limited amount of weapons. The game is rated a 5-Star on ps3.

My first time playing The Walking Dead was pretty scary. I was 10 and it was 10:30 pm. Overall its a pretty good game with amazing features such as: a variety of different weapons, places, and different points of view. The graphics are great and I think this game is great and one of the best I've ever played. I'd recommend this game to anyone who wants a challenge. Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment